THE FIRST CLICK ! 

This is the first picture that clicked. Its been years since this picture was clicked but even today if i see this picture it reminds me of the effort it took, the time i spent and the joy i felt when i clicked this picture. No expensive camera or lens, no special macro lenses or any special lighting , just me with a small cybershot camera from sony that was gifted to me. I had no idea on how to click a good picture or how to compose a picture. I was roaming around in the campus of Shantigram , a school and a hostel for kids . It was a church trip and my birthday . While roaming around i came across a field with loads of different sections for different fruits and vegetables grown by the locals where i saw this beautiful spider siting on a leaf that made such a crazy looking contrast with the colors and the way it was sitting. I wanted to click and capture that moment but the same time i was frightened of what would happen if i get too close to such a creature. Took me a while to gather courage and start  the work . It took me around an hour and some twenty clicks to get this picture because this creature here ran behind the leaf every time i came close to it . Sweating, tired , frightened of spiders but so eager to get just one perfect shot, i was so firm to get the picture that i had in my mind of it made me give the best i could give and here it was " THE FIRST CLICK "!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts